Tell me, I forget.


Show me, I remember.


Involve me, I understand.


Carl Orff















Thursday, January 16, 2014

4th Grade Treble Clef Testing

The 4th graders are busy learning the lines and spaces of the treble clef.  Each student was given a set of flash cards  to help them prepare for the test. Students will have five minutes to finish 60 problems. I will take the best score of three tests. If they get 100% on the 60 problem test they get to try a longer test with 96 problems. This is a challenge as they will have the same five minutes to complete the longer test.  Success on the tests will help them as we continue playing recorders and help build a foundation for future music endeavors in the secodary schools. 4th grade parents if you could please remind them to study that would be very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment