Tell me, I forget.


Show me, I remember.


Involve me, I understand.


Carl Orff















Saturday, March 8, 2014

Upcoming Music Programs in April

The 1st Grade music program "Go Fish" will be presented Thursday, April 10 at 6:30 p.m. in the Langston Hughes gym.  Students will need to report at 6:15 p.m. to their classrooms. Students may wear a blue or green shirt or something with an Ocean/Fish theme as well as jeans or shorts.  All students will need a pair of sunglasses.  If they have a special part I will be letting you know that they need to wear when I send home speaking parts after spring break.

The 2nd grade music program "Sing For Earth Day" will be presented Thursday, April 10 at 7:30 p.m. in the Langston Hughes gym.  Students will need to report at 7:15 p.m. to their classrooms. Please do not come before 7:00 p.m. as the gym will be full of 1st grade parents and students and parking will be an issue.  Students may wear a colored shirt(Green, Blue or Brown) or something with an Earth or Recycle theme as well as jeans or shorts.

Thanks for your help and support!  The Students are working hard to make it a great performance!!
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Mrs. Robinson-Music Teacher   Email  srobinson@usd497.org

No comments:

Post a Comment